Showing 10 Items
Engine-Driven Welders in Singapore
For businesses looking for a top-of-the-range engine welder, look no further than Denyo’s range of engine welders. Our engine welders are built to deliver excellent performance - achieving high-precision welding, and eco-friendly results.
Explore Denyo’s efficient and reliable welder models for welding various metals , such as aluminium, alloy or steel . Our engine welders can be used in a range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, energy, manufacturing and construction. View our Welder virtual showroom to check out our range of engine-driven welder.
Types of Welding Machines
Denyo’s welder machines support a range of different welding methods, including the four main types:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) or Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) or Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
Features of Denyo Engine Welders
Denyo produces over 50 different models of engine-driven welders with current capacities of 30A to 500A. When selecting a welder for heavy-duty usage, one should consider key factors such as manoeuvrability, arc directivity, power delivered and ease of use. There are several benefits to selecting a Denyo engine welder including:
- Superior design and excellent arc directivity – Stable auxiliary AC power offers consistent power supply. Welder models are also equipped with IGBT chopper-based control to enhance arc characteristics and to deliver stable arc performance.
- Multipurpose – Achieve manual welding, TIG/MIG welding and gouging. Our engine welders can also function as generators that supply electricity, with AC power supplied while welding works are carried out.
- Eco-friendly – In E-mode operation, fuel consumption is reduced by 25 to 30% andthe engine is equipped with closed breathing system which keeps the blow by gas in the machine. The unique foam layer also keeps noise levels to a minimum to minimise noise pollution.
- Straightforward interface – Knobs, dials, switches and displays are designed to be as easy to use as possible, so that machine operation is simple for any welding operators
- Compact and lightweight body – Compared to other models in the market of the same capacity, Denyo’s models are smaller. This frees up space in workshops and mitigates the risk of trips and falls.
Why Choose Denyo For Welding Equipment?
Denyo’s welding machines are built to stand the test of time. Our objective is to not just to sell equipment to you but to maintain a strong partnership that sees your business through to success. Whether you are based in Singapore or elsewhere around the Asia Pacific region, you can rely on Denyo’s after-sales service network to complete inspection and repairs.