Access to and use of this site (‘sg.denyogroup.com’) is provided by Denyo United Machinery Pte Ltd. subject to the following terms:
- By using sg.denyogroup.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of sg.denyogroup.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use sg.denyogroup.com.
- Denyo United Machinery may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Denyo United Machinery. Your continued use of sg.denyogroup.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of sg.denyogroup.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use sg.denyogroup.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any sg.denyogroup.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of sg.denyogroup.com content requires the prior written permission of webmaster.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- sg.denyogroup.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Denyo United Machinery Private Limited and/or DENYO Asia Private Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Denyo United Machinery (S) Private Limited and/or DENYO Asia Private Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of sg.denyogroup.com regardless of the form of action.
- Denyo United Machinery does not warrant that functions contained in sg.denyogroup.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that sg.denyogroup.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Denyo United Machinery, DENYO Asia Private Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Denyo United Machinery, Denyo Asia Private Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Denyo United Machinery, Denyo Asia Private Limited, or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on sg.denyogroup.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore.