Life @ Denyo
It is never all work and no play at Denyo. We work hard and play hard.
From festive parties, company leisure trips to fun and games, your physical, mental and emotional wellness
are well taken care of.
Our People @ Denyo
People are every company's greatest asset - the driving force to success.
We seek to provide our employees a conducive environment and with the best facilities possible so that working in Denyo never seems a chore.
Hear what our staff have to say about what makes them tick at Denyo.
"The core value of Denyo’s management philosophy – striving towards benefits for three parties (the customer, the dealer and Denyo) and prospering together through our products, resonates with my personal beliefs. This higher sense of purpose beyond self-interest has guided and kept me going for almost 40 years with the company!"
"As age catches up with me, I am glad that my colleagues are always around to support me in physically strenuous duties. Denyo also assured me of a five-day work week and encouraged me to keep working. More importantly, I appreciate the incentive trips that the company organises every year to reward me and my fellow colleagues. Honoured to work for a company that cares for its staff and am always grateful for such thoughtfulness."
"On days when work gets challenging and deadlines are tight, having an understanding boss and supportive colleagues really help tide me through. Working at Denyo also allows me to best balance my career aspirations and family commitment."
“I realised that Sales Engineering department provides many opportunities for me to inspire creativity and practise what I have learnt in school. My Supervisor is both encouraging and supportive. I am grateful to have joined Denyo as it incorporates a positive work culture, it inspires creativity and encourages us to interact and communicate with our teammates. It is a great community to be in.”
Fair Employment Practices
- Plan personal sales activities and contact with customers and prospects.
- Develop new customers and maintain existing customer base with good after-sales service to existing customers (through dealer).
- Accountable for analysis of customer's needs, developing solutions and creating proposals (review customer's requirements, provide technical modification/ solutions, assistance, clarification, applications engineering and drawings support).
- Provide training and technical materials for sales team.
- Develop and identify complementary business opportunities.
- Address and communicate technical issues internally and externally.
- To comply with the ISO standard, policies and procedures of the Company at all times.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.
- Knowledge in Electrical, Electronic and Power Generation.
- Meticulous, independent and self-motivated.
- Confident team player with good communication skills.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, preferably with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS office applications.
- Able to travel overseas.
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided at designated MRT stations